To accurately do the tattoo design on the skin, in the first step and to start performing the body tattoo, you need a precise and complete pattern that will not be erased during the work. The reason is that most tattoo designs have a lot of details. So it is possible that if you do not use a precise pattern, you will execute some of these details incorrectly and your final design will not have the desired quality. Also, as you know, a tattoo is a permanent design on the skin, and if you make a wrong tattoo design. Clearing it with methods such as laser, etc. is a difficult task and has many problems, so one of the most important and basic factors affecting the quality of the tattoo is to prepare a pattern for this work from the method of stencil tattoo design and transfer of tattoo design on. The skin is used, which is made with stencil paper and electro stencil.
Stencil paper, also known as body tattoo carbon, is used in the first step, the tattoo design template. This paper consists of three sheets: carbon, carbon shield, and carbon back and front leaves.
How to use stencil paper and stencil making
1. Print the design you want
2. Then place the printed design on the carbonated side of the stencil paper and fix it.
3. Now use a pen to draw on all the main lines of the design and details you want
4. Now all the lines that you drew in the previous step are stenciled exactly on the back of the sheet that you took from the printed design and are ready to be transferred on the skin.
Electrom stencil is a kind of liquid that helps you to transfer your design and template completely on the skin of your customer's body, and due to the high durability of this product, it will not be erased on the skin when getting a tattoo and will not cause you any problems. . The high durability of this product is important in that the design is not cleaned or spread at the time of execution and the design is transferred completely correctly and in principle.
How to use the electro-stencil and transfer the tattoo design on the skin
The applicant must have corrected the area for the tattoo the day before.
2. Using alcoholic cleansing and disinfecting solutions for the skin, we clean the desired area well from any dirt, grease and also dead layers of the skin (before printing the design and tattooing, the desired area must be disinfected)
3. Apply the required amount of electro-stencil liquid on the skin (to prevent it from printing incompletely on the skin, it is better that the skin is impregnated with the required amount of printing solution)
4. Now put your template on the skin and wait a few minutes for the complete transfer of the design
5. Then remove the paper and your design is completely transferred